Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fear of ..........

Fear, It is such a prominent word in the English language. We all fear so much, and its hard not too right?


 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand Isaiah 41:10

 This is such a powerful verse. It tells us to not fear, not worry for God will give us strength and help. That is such a hard concept to understand. We are to not fear? But its human nature to fear. We fear over everything.... getting a job, making enough money to survive, that our kids are safe, that someone might find out who we really are, that we won't ever find a mate, that we won't ever have a baby, that we are not doing what God wants us to, that we wont make it to see our grandchildren, that we are going to lose a loved one, that our marriage will fail,that we wont reach our weight goal, that people don't like us, we fear the unknown.... we fear almost everything.

But God says Do not fear...I am in control, I will get you through I will give you strength. Wow what an awesome father that he would be there and strengthen us even when we feel we cant go any further. Satan likes to whisper things into our ears which cause us to fear. I have a hard time with fear, I constantly fear that people don't care what i have to say, that my story is nothing special, that people will reject me. Its so hard to get past all that because it is my nature to think that way and the enemy just plays on it.
 Because truth is I have a story God wants me to share and it is going to touch so many women or even just one, But the enemy knows if he puts all this fear in me I won't share the story and God wont' get the glory and that's what the enemy wants.
So what's a girl to do when she has the enemy holding her back... she prays and asks God to give her the strength, because in our heart we know what we need to do and we feel it but in our head there is so many negative things holding us back. And Only GOD can help us clear up our mind, because when we are truly ourselves and when we have the confidence that God gives us, He can move through us to others and use our stories to touch other women and God's love and glory can be shown through us and through the words He gives us. Because all the stories I have to tell are God's stories. They are stories in which God's glory and love can be shown. And although I have some areas that are not finished yet His glory still shows and I pray that I never lose sight of that.

Because my goal and what I feel my purpose is , is to share my stories and show God's love through all of them. So that others can see how truly Great my God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment